Birthday Celebration 5/2/2010

Hello Everyone,

As you know today is my daughter’s 25th Birthday. As many of you know she has been missing since September 17, 2009. I am very positive and prayerful about what’s going on with her. So to celebrate, I will be given her a 25th Birthday party at Leimert Park, Sunday, May 2, 2010 from 4-7 p.m. Nothing sad, because that’s not my scene. I will be celebrating just as we normally do. I would love for you to come out and share a piece a cake in her honor.

Should you have any questions, feel free in contacting me at 310-283-4717 and always visit her website, www.bringmitricehome.org for all the latest updates and information. You can also follow me on twitter.com/mitricefather


Respectfully Yours,

Michael L. Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment