A Father's Search 108 Days - From ReelUrbanNews.Com

In the one hundred eighth day of his daughter’s disappearance, ReelUrbanNews.com conducted an exclusive interview with Michael Richardson, father of missing person Mitrice Richardson. Richardson discussed the merits of his daughter’s missing person case becoming a homicide investigation following his meeting with Los Angeles County Sheriff, Lee Baca. Richardson stated with certainty that he believes the sheriff department deputes who arrested Mitrice on the evening of September 16, 2009, are persons of interest in his daughter’s homicide investigation. “I wouldn’t be asking for the FBI’s help if I didn’t think that!”

Richardson admitted not seeing his daughter in 108 days has been troubling. However, he feels closer to Mitrice now than ever before. “I come into this living room and dim the lights, no radio and no television and have one of the most real conversations with Mitrice, and she’s telling me, ‘Dad I’m all right. I don’t know what’s going on, but I need you to find me.’ Where that’s coming from I have no idea.”


Copy and Paste Link Below To View Interview


http://reelurbannews.com/main.html?src=%2Findex2.html#2,0

No comments:

Post a Comment